We’re looking to add a User Experience specialist to our team of remarkable ANDi’s!
We have multiple roles based in either London or Manchester locations!
This role will be key in collaborating with our Clients and Technical Teams to ensure they’re using the right tools to be successful.
What you’ll be doing:
- This is a client facing (fee earning), delivery role with a mix of advising, implementing and delivering, sometimes across multiple clients
- You will be our ambassador and advisor to clients on UX, advising and influencing
- You will also act as the champion of continuous improvement for clients supported by one of our London teams (Clubs), collaborating with them and providing coaching
- You’ll engage closely with the client UX and Scrum teams to review current processes and methods, before making your recommendation and making it happen!
- You’ll also have the chance to shape and deliver internal communication and training sessions
- Support the development of UX skills in the Club by coaching a small number of growing talents
- Encourage and support the use of UX principles in the development of our own tools
What you’ll need:
- Thorough knowledge of Human/User Centered Design frameworks and processes within the web and mobile product development.
- Extensive professional experience/proven track record of Design Thinking approach expertise.
- Strong understanding of Agile UX and Lean UX delivery approaches.
- Background in using Service Design models and processes.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience of working in multiple work streams in complex agile environments.
- Proven knowledge and experience of conducting qualitative and quantitative research including surveys, interviews, focus groups, usability testing, heuristic evaluations and diary studies using tools such as Surveymonkey, Lookback, Morae, Sessioncam.
- Ability to identify and present actionable research insights to business stakeholders.
- Extensive experience of producing personas, journey maps, user stories and pain point analysis.
- Proven knowledge and experience of developing information design including user journeys, wireframes and prototypes using tools such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Invision, Marvel.
- Strong visual and brainstorming skills with the ability to confidently sketch journeys and interfaces in cross functional collaborative teams.
What’s in it for you?
- As the lead in your business unit at AND Digital for UX, you’ll have the opportunity to shape the way forward.
- Empowered to lead in this area whilst having a broad range of clients to work across.
- You’ll be encouraged to play a role in a UX community of practice across business units
AND the best of the rest
- Market leading package, bonus and equity
- Join a growing, professional and driven team
- Make a huge impact in building a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow a part of a fast growing company
- Have fun in relaxed environment where everyone is valued