Talent Growth Analyst
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Talent Growth Analyst, you care about growing our talent from within, across these 4 main areas:
- Employee Mobility: Keeping our organisation fresh through proactively managing the flow & growth of our people across all areas of the business
- Career Development & Succession Planning: Identifying & growing talent to fill future leadership & business-critical roles
- Performance & Progression: Ensuring our people are getting the opportunity to progress in their careers in a fair and consistent way
- Widening our talent pools: Supporting the growth & inclusion of a new talent pool as well as growth of existing talent e.g. Apprenticeships
To begin with, we’re looking for someone to ensure the smooth running of all core Talent Growth activities across the business, mainly focussed on Employee Mobility. This role will cover:
- Facilitating effective & efficient company-wide mobility to ensure a great result for all key stakeholders
- Planning & facilitating key monthly and quarterly mobility meetings with all People Operations Leads and Club Executives
- Maintaining & regularly updating the centralised mobility & recruitment trackers
- Creating & sending Talent Growth comms including new Mobility opportunities, recent movements
- Working with the Head of Talent on other ‘growth’ projects such as succession planning, leadership competencies and career paths
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Experience in one or more areas within the ‘Talent Growth’ areas listed above
- Organisation and planning, with high attention to detail & the ability to prioritise
- Being a self-starter who is used to working in fast paced environments
- Confident to build relationships quickly with people of all levels & backgrounds
- A keen interest and experience in HR/Talent/People
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.