Our Squad Leads wear three different hats at AND Digital
Product Delivery Lead; Line Manager; and Club Operations. In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for people with expertise in Product Delivery and a real passion for developing others.
You could currently be a Delivery Manager, an Engineering Lead, a Product Management lead or a combination of all 3! We are looking for an individual that experience leading client delivery teams, has a passion for managing and developing people, and can also stay on top of the day to day operational aspects of the role.
- As a Product Delivery Lead you will represent AND Digital as the most senior member of the product development team working alongside client and AND Digital developers and analysts.
- You will craft the delivery team, promote the best delivery practices and have ownership for tackling existing code bases as well as green-field sites. You will look out for the strategic goals of our clients with us as well as having a senior delivery role within the team.
- As a Line Manager you will dedicate time to career mentoring members of your squad. You will schedule your squad members onto client work, leading commercial aspects like utilisation, budgets etc… Squad cohesion is key and you will be responsible for growing 11 individuals into a strong unit. Ultimately you are accountable for the engagement and performance of your squad.
- As a member of the Club Operations Team you will join the Club Exec and 5 other Squad Leads in making decisions about the running of your Club. You will work with us to grow client relationships and accounts and lead club-wide initiatives, driving participation.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience working in a professional services set up so that you understand the dynamics of supplier-client relationships;
- Experience leading Product Delivery Teams so we know you get what we do
- Experience leading teams of 5+ people – handling some of the tricky stuff as well as developing the talent within your team;
- A meaningful area of expertise. Whether your background is as a Developer, an Analyst, a Product Manager or a Product Owner, we expect you to bring skills and experience to encourage both internal and client teams;
- A deep understanding of a variety of delivery methodologies (including Agile);
- An understanding of the need to be flexible – to tailor your approach depending on who you’re working with, to see the opportunity when things aren’t perfect, to enable teams to deliver remarkable work by wearing these different hats.
- Competitive package and equity – an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, quarterly bonus payments, private healthcare, AND share options!
- Join a fun, dynamic and fast growing culture
- Work for big consumer brand clients
- Be a big fish in small pond
- Learn how to grow a business