This October we will start an exciting new adventure, AND we want you to be a part of it!
We are launching a new Club in the north of England to enable us to boost the digital capability of more clients! The north is brimming with curious and clever tech minds AND we want to be a part of this growing community of tech brilliance.
AND Digital is a new way for digital delivery.
We are growing fast and looking for passionate and enthusiastic Solution Architects to join our bright and talented team to lead and innovate by example working on exciting Client Products across Manchester, Leeds, Halifax and surrounding areas.
What is a Solution Architect at AND Digital?
AND Digital is growing at such a pace, our new Club needs a Solution Architect Lead to work with our Squads and Clients to provide solution architecture expertise, supporting our clients to deliver their digital objectives.
Be the first in our new Club to make and shape this role in a growing business!
What will I be doing?
- Analyses and translates business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives for our clients
- Work with our clients to provide solution architecture expertise, supporting our clients to deliver their digital objectives
- Work with enterprise architecture, application and infrastructure teams to produce an optimal, high level, conceptual design for the product and Identifies and designs dependencies with other systems in the enterprise
- Manage and lead the target design, policies and standards, working proactively to maintain a stable, viable architecture and ensure consistency of design across designated projects
- Work with clients to identify current skills gaps and opportunities for upskilling of their technology planning and solution architecture capability
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders, clients and suppliers, at both technology and business levels
- Maintain a clear knowledge of emerging digital trends and relevant new technologies that will influence organisational capabilities
- Troubleshoot and provide advice on technical aspects of system development and integration
- Identify choices and trade-offs involved in designing and implementing a solution and proactively manages scope change implications and risks
- Build the solution architecture service for AND Digital
- Coach and develop the AND Digital Product Analysts across the squads
Am I right for the job?
- You will have worked for a professional services business, in a solution architecture role for leading corporate clients
- Have a track record of delivering end to end solution architecture for large and complex multi-channel eCommerce or digital projects
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders across Digital and IT teams to influence and lead solution architecture
- Have a broad understanding of the key layers of IT architecture including enterprise, data, application and solution, specific to enterprise level eCommerce platforms such as Hybris, ATG and WebSphere
- Experience of best practices processes and frameworks such as TOGAF and architectural patterns / models
- The ability to call upon best practice solution design methodology to support Digital / eCommerce project delivery
- Excellent organisation, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker and problem solver – can simplify complex business challenges, underpinned by a depth and breadth of technology experience
- Strong client communication skills and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Understanding of cloud hosting solutions and architectures
- Commercial awareness of implementing software i.e. cost of system, ownership, impact of new tech into established organisation
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure, Saas and Iaas, cloud infrastructure and multiple programming languages
- Experience in a consulting role and confident in presenting /working and building relationships with all levels of seniority, from clients to dev teams.
- Good knowledge of open source technologies
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with working with cross functional business teams, covering all aspects of a client’s value chain
- A passion and understanding of all things digital with the ability to converse with client in relevant topics
- Good experience and knowledge of the Agile /Scrum delivery process
- Understanding of IT organisations, functions, roles, activities
- A background in technology delivery, development or systems analysis
- Experience in working in a business architecture role