Build remarkable products – and do it on your favourite tech.
Software Engineer / Product Engineer - Halifax
AND Digital is a new way for digital delivery.
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS -
At AND Halifax, it turns out you can have your cake and eat it. As part of the Halifax team, you’ll get to combine:
A start-up’s love of product - From the tech stack to the UX, own multiple products end-to-end, building deep technical, user and domain expertise in InsurTech. Define the roadmap, shape the proposition and iterate your products over time.
The diversity of an agency - Variety is the spice of life. Although the Club will drive real leadership in InsurTech, you’ll still experience opportunities to work outside this sector, with new clients and within different sectors over time. This means you will be able to mix it up, and keep continuously improving your skills and experience.
How we work:
We work in an Agile Scrum environment adopting Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques throughout the delivery lifecycle. We are an ambassador on engineering best practices – advising Clients and our people on coding standards, Scrum, code refactoring, code performance, continuous integration and testing.
We have a wider tech community of Software Engineers who are passionate about learning, sharing knowledge and working in a collaborative environment. A team that is focused on innovation and championing best software practices and Agile ways of working.
The Tech AND your role:
• Champion software quality and technical vision for AND and our clients
• Champion TDD/BDD Software development
• Facilitate problem solving and work as a team to make them a reality
• Work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected
• Work with Junior and Mid Developers in your team and assist with their mentoring and career development plans
• Be responsible for your own career development - with many different paths to choose at AND you will have the full support of the wider management team to progress your career at your own pace
After going through our ANDBootcamp, you will be ready to work on our key client in Halifax and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
Pick your experience level and send us your CV. Don’t forget to tell us why you’re remarkable!
We don’t do things at a snail’s pace, so if we see a potential fit after reading through your application, our talent scouts will be in touch for an initial chat as quick as poss!
It’s time to come in and meet us face to face, ask us questions and get to know the role. Do we make the perfect match? That’s for the both of us to decide!
If it’s a double thumbs up, then you’ll be on your way to joining the AND Digital team! From the moment you say yes to your first day, we’ll be there so you soon feel part of the ANDi family!