This October we will start an exciting new adventure, AND we want you to be a part of it!
We are launching a new Club in the north of England to enable us to boost the digital capability of more clients! The north is brimming with curious and clever tech minds AND we want to be a part of this growing, community of tech brilliance.
Here, at AND Digital, our Senior Product Owners and Senior Business Analysts are known as Product Analysts because of the amazing digital products they build.
Here’s an insight into what you’ll be doing and the benefits you’ll be earning when you come on board at AND Digital!
As a senior member of your team you will be an expert in your domain, applying your experience and knowledge when influencing your team or Client
- You will lead by example and be the most senior Analyst on the team, building product roadmaps, epics and user stories
- You’ll be working on Client site, advising Product Owners and other stakeholders on adopting new / optimised business processes or product features
- You’ll represent AND Digital as the expert in digital design capability across multiple digital platforms and channels
- You may be immersed in the full software life cycle: from analysis and UX design, to documentation and workshops, and then testing prior to launch
- You’ll use your experience of the industry to guide the team in producing work of outstanding quality that will ensure increases in revenue / traffic / other KPIs that are of Client concern
- You’ll be driving the team to deliver on time and to the best achievable quality by managing stakeholders, facilitating workshops, and identifying and removing blockers
- You’ll be an inspirational mentor and coach: encouraging regular feedback, promoting skills development, fostering strong relationships, building connections, encouraging open communication
Teamwork and building rapport are core to AND Digital!
- You’ll have a strong track record in building digital products and utilising agile methodologies
- You’ll be able to leverage your experiences in Product Management, Product Ownership, Business Analysis and UX roles to share your insight on how to build digital products
- You’ll be able to demonstrate where you’ve had to pick up new understandings at pace and hit the ground running in new client environments
- We’ll want to hear about your track record in guiding teams to successfully deliver highly complex work where you have actively supported the development of your teams
- Where have you influenced major stakeholders using your experience either from industry and / or consulting – giving insights and points of view that were not previously considered?
We’re keen to see a mix of analytical genius and a strong insight into the following:
- We’ll be interested in your personal experience of product development and digital transformation within an organisation
- Are you familiar with market-leading technology packages e.g. content management systems, search, social, mobile, media
- We’d be interested in your problem-solving, decision-making, communication and mentoring skills from your digital strategy, delivery or marketing ops background
- How is your knowledge of digital technology applications including architecture and methods and the latest competitors on the market?
- Your experience of managing various stakeholders both at Clients and third parties will be key