AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy.
We work on large-scale, multi-industry, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects with best practice agile ways of working at the heart.
We are passionate about doing great work with interesting clients who we can take on a digital transformation journey.
We love to solve business problems with robust technical solutions, which we do by building products which are compelling, commercially viable and customer facing across multiple digital and e-commerce channels such as web, mobile, social and in-store.
Sometimes our work includes Greenfield projects where we can use the latest tech and other times we need to work with client’s legacy technology to get them to that point first.
This is an opportunity to share knowledge, nurture others, learn, innovate, build and deliver amazing digital products.
We care deeply about our people and have a focus on well-being and professional development. Read on to see how your skills and expertise could be part of our journey!
How we work:
At AND Digital, we need Senior Project Manager's to be part of our Clubs to ensure we’re providing our clients with all of the expertise they need!
We work in an Agile Scrum environment adopting Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques throughout the software delivery lifecycle. We are an ambassador on engineering best practices – advising Clients and our people on Scrum, product ownership and user story creation to name a few.
Support the full adoption and seamless delivery of our Agile delivery methods with more traditional delivery techniques:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your client across all levels of the organisation
- Informally mentor other project managers and team members on structured methodology, best practices in line with the ANDigital Agile delivery method
- Provide hands on management and delivery of software development teams to meet technology and business requirements on time and within budget.
- Influence and execute project management methodologies and standards to enable the strong IT governance of our work
- Work with client stakeholders to identify and confirm necessary resources to support the ANDigital commitments
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, release plans, issues and risk logs, aligning change management plans, escalation management and status reporting
- Be proactive in the identification and resolution of issues that may impact a project or project deliverable
- Conduct regular project reviews and accurately communicates the status of projects in both formal and informal settings throughout project lifecycle.
- Present status to steering committees and project boards
- Create and control all project management related documents utilising the ANDigital or client toolset
- Demonstrate an advanced understanding of software delivery processes and methodologies, sharing knowledge with peers and scrum team members.
- Significant experience managing large projects and multiple, concurrent IT projects, often merging Agile and traditional delivery methods
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles, particularly within a digital context
- Expert knowledge of Prince 2 and application development methodologies, tools and techniques
- Advanced to expert level leadership and general management skills, including conflict resolution capabilities and outstanding negotiation skills.
- Effective management of project scope and the expectations of the project stakeholders, as well as the forward progress of teams responsible for the work.
- Extensive experience with core PM tools including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio etc.)
- Demonstrate expert analytical and technical abilities and task management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, assign and manage work activities, meet deadlines and develop project management reporting in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent written and verbal communications and analytical skills required. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Advanced to expert level skills in producing and delivering communications to the executive level and experience auditing projects and summarising results and producing management reports
- Able to maintain a high degree of customer / client / sponsor satisfaction while also maintaining necessary project controls
- Experience in managing project teams of 25 or more people, across multiple digital and eCommerce disciples
- Experience supervising and/or managing resources
- Experience developing and managing large and interdependent project schedules
- Experience in working with offshore resources and contracts
- Scrum Master qualification from Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org
- Traditional Programme Delivery qualifications such as Prince 2 or MSP
- Experience of working closely with digital and creative professionals
- Consultancy/professional services
AND the best of the rest
After going through our ANDBootcamp or ANDuction, you will be ready to [be deployed to one of our clients] and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots