At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As our North based (Manchester or Leeds) L&D Coordinator, you will play a key role in coordinating a ‘first class’ L&D experience for all those who come into contact with an Academy programme or initiative; across the North of England, with frequent travel to Halifax and Edinburgh. As a result, you will focus on 4 main areas:
- Internal Workshop Catalogue - coordinating a jam packed L&D offering across multiple locations, plus remotely, for ‘core’ skills
- Internal & External Programmes - coordinating a complex & blended suite of ‘core’ programmes made up of multiple elements
- Digital & Online Learning - driving digital learning engagement through authored content on our LMS & external subscription partners
- CoPs & Events - driving social learning & knowledge sharing across internal CoPs & external learning events e.g. conferences & meetups
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following experience:
- L&D planning across blended delivery channels, in a fast paced environment
- Organisation and logistics, with high attention to detail & the ability to prioritise
- Managing an LMS & driving engagement on it’s core functionality
- Lean thinking & a continuous improvement mindset to scaling consistent processes
- Analysis of key data & feedback to inform future decisions
- Confidence to build relationships quickly with people of all levels & backgrounds
- A keen interest and experience in L&D
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
It’s helpful if you also have experience in:
- The Tech or Digital industry
- Designing innovative & engaging L&D comms/newsletters/podcasts etc
- Online content design through tools like: adobe captivate, articulate storyline etc
- Training delivery
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.