L&D Coordinator (North)
Based in: Manchester/Leeds/Halifax
AND Digital is a professional services company that, in a nutshell, helps companies accelerate their digital aspirations. We do this in three ways - Guide, Build and Teach. We help clients design, setup and improve the kind of digital function and teams they need to win in the marketplace.
We have an amazing culture and while the business is growing at a tremendous pace, it maintains a continued focus on ensuring that our ANDis are ahead of the curve in terms of Digital & Tech Skills.
Our Award Winning Academy team is looking for a Coordinator to manage and support our northern based offices in the successful planning and delivery of both internal onboarding and learning events.. The ideal candidate will also be very business savvy and feel comfortable in dealing with frequently changing requirements.
To be successful, you’ll display exceptional organisation & planning skills, be a great communicator with a positive attitude and be driven to succeed! This role can be based from either our Manchester/Leeds or Halifax office and will involve monthly travel across the North region and quarterly trips to London.
More about your background, you’ll have experience/skills in:
- Experience working within an L&D/training environment and organising L&D programmes
- Experience of onboarding/inductions for all levels
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Confidence in working with people of all levels of experience both in person and virtually
- Exceptional organisational skills with a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proactivity and the ability to test out new ways of doing things
- Confidence to be assertive and hold people to account
- Ability to spot market trends and introduce new innovative ideas
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with content development and design
- A passion for tech - gadgets, apps etc!
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Academy Lead who is based in London, you’ll work within our Award Winning Academy team. This role will be adding value from day one by carrying out activities including, but not limited to, the following.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate our onboarding lifecycle for all levels - our 3 week ANDbootcamp and our 1 week ANDuction
- Work closely with our Club Execs/Business Unit Leads, Recruitment and People Ops to ensure onboarding is effective and meets their needs
- Drive internal communications and publicise new joiners, create a ‘buzz’
- Support in adapting our onboarding with new innovative ideas - including content, attendees, duration, delivery
- Grow the onboarding trainer pool in the North region – working with our Coaches and trainers to understand how we can scale who runs our workshops and events
- Manage the onboarding budget for the north region offices
- Collate, track and communicate all onboarding data and feedback with the Academy team
- Be data driven with the quality and consistency of onboarding information
- Aligning with club operations to understand employee training needs and future trends
- Schedule learning events in line with the needs of the business across our North region (Manchester/Leeds/Halifax) ensuring the right people are on the right training, in the right place at the right time
- Manage a blended training calendar across our North region
- Monitor all sign up, approvals, attendance, non-attendance, completion & training records using our LMS - Bridge
- Manage logistics for learning events across our North region
- Update & prepare training content when required
- Deliver excellent service in the north region offices by greeting ANDis, new starters and external suppliers, making them feel welcome, introducing them to people and rooms, ensuring they’re set up for success
- Manage supplier relationships e.g. training providers, venues/space for best value/service
- Manage the training budget for the north region offices
- Collate, track and communicate all learning data and feedback with the Academy team
- Work with the Academy team to create and manage north region Academy comms
- Advance your skills to align with changing tech/digital requirements that affect our Academy
- Be flexible and picking up other Academy project work when required
AND the best of the rest:
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that are supportive of one another
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Support, represent and pioneer our Academy
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Work hard, play hard in a fun environment where everyone is valued
- Flexible working days/hours to fit in with your personal development studies
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information.