Digital Transformation - Insight
The Digital Transformation Insight Consultant is an integral member of the Consulting team, helping our clients accelerate their digital journey by uncovering the business value in their data.
We are looking for Insight Consultants (at all levels) who are experienced in data enabled transformations and who have a breadth of understanding of many aspects of digital delivery within large businesses - product, tech and people change, underpinned by a deep understanding of the data and insight that can drive the success of digital enterprises.
Insight is a brand new practice that encompasses disciplines around data, analytics, optimisation and search. The Insight offering will grow in scale over time as demand evolves. As such, there is tremendous opportunity to influence the direction and proposition of the practice.
We are particularly keen to talk to candidates who can combine consulting experience with demonstrable hands-on large-scale data analysis in areas such as predictive analytics and machine learning.
What you could be doing
- Support the discovery, activation and shaping of all Insight aspects of an engagement
- Design insight / data / analytics / optimisation strategies and suggested approach for commerce and enterprise based clients.
- Develop business cases and look at options to get a new data driven and insight focussed business model up and running
- Transition the organisation to the new operating model for insight - prototyping and piloting suggested Insight and data driven techniques.
- Provide insight into how to achieve cultural mindset / cultural shift required for Insight / data ways of working
- Educate senior executives, inside and outside of IT / Tech / Digital of what is a insight based / data led way of working & the need for mindset change
- Get ‘hands on’ with the work, beyond leading and directing - producing key artefacts e.g. analysing large data sets, working models, tool selection, data visualisations etc.
- Lead the growth of the Insight Advisory practice as part of the AND Consulting team - artefacts, POV, templates, case studies, AND Chats etc
- Work across other practices (Product, Delivery, People and Technology) as demand dictates
- You are highly organised, excellent communicator, with strong client and stakeholder management and consulting skills
- Understand how to spot and forage for opportunities hidden within data, and be able to convert these into actionable recommendations delivering business value
- Breadth of consulting and professional services experience, delivering data / analytics / optimisation engagements across a range of clients / organisations
- Have an Insight specialism - you will have deep expertise in one (or more) of the following areas: data science, data analysis, analytics, website optimisation, SEO, big data, data visualisation, ML/AI, MVT, data engineering etc.
- Strong knowledge of the eCommerce lifecycle - and the associated metrics and KPIs
- Good working knowledge of one or more analytics applications such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webtrends etc.
- Able to advise on selection and best practice implementation of analytics platforms through use of tag managers, data layers etc.
- Can produce management level data visualisations and dashboards through tools such as Data Studio or Tableau
- Good knowledge of digital delivery - particularly through Product, Technology and people change, backed up with your own insights and POVs in tech
- Ability to persuade / influence the client stakeholders
- Comfortable moving between various client assignments throughout your career within the AND Consulting team
- Ability to spot and action opportunities for AND Digital either for yourself, AND Consulting or AND as a whole
- Any hands-on experience of big data platforms (GCP, BigQuery, AWS, etc) and/or technical skills in R, Python, SQL an advantage
AND the best of the rest
After completing our tailored induction programme, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi within our AND Consulting team.
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options.
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive.
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company.
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company.
- Feel valued and learn lots!
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information