AND Digital Consulting
Digital Transformation Delivery Consultant
The Digital Transformation Delivery Consultant is an integral member of the Consulting team, helping our clients accelerate their digital journey and helping AND Digital grow the AND Consulting business unit.
We are looking for Consultants who are experienced in leading large and complex digital transformation / delivery projects. You will have a breadth of understanding of many aspects of digital delivery - product, technology and people change, underpinned by your deep project management and delivery expertise.
What you could be doing
- Review, plan, lead and execute activities required to improve effectiveness of digital product delivery for our clients - ranging from pure consulting engagements or large and complex transformation programmes.
- Provide delivery leadership and manage / work closely with senior client stakeholders at all stages of the delivery lifecycle.
- Lead the discovery, activation and shaping of new projects and client initiatives - incorporating key digital transformation pillars of product, technology and people.
- Digital Programme management - working across the digital enterprise integrating more traditional aspects of organisational governance with Agile delivery.
- Applying a commercial mindset throughout an engagement (e.g. supporting AND MSA contracts, Statements of work etc.) while also developing further AND Digital opportunities and associated account plans.
- Work closely with the AND Clubs BU to ensure smooth onboarding and transition to a ‘build service’ within the clubs
- Oversee a number of delivery teams / squads / tribes in complex organisations, managing plans, budgets, risks, dependencies and issues as it relates to the overall engagement.
- Delivering the right outcome, not just the agreed outputs - seeing the bigger picture in terms of the value the client is actually looking for.
- Ensure the quality of the work delivered meets client expectations.
- Get hands with the work, beyond leading and directing - producing some artefacts e.g. workshop facilitation, change plans creation, budget management, business case development, business communications, org charts development etc.
- Breadth of consulting experience in delivering programmes and projects, implementing new techniques, technologies and ways of working in their area of specialism, ideally across a range of clients / organisations.
- Good knowledge of digital delivery - particularly through Product, Technology and People change, backed up with your own insights and POVs.
- You are highly organised, strong in delivery, excellent communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills and experience of operating with mid level managers, C-Level and senior management team is a bonus.
- You enjoy leading, driving and ultimately landing the associated benefits for the client amidst a complex set of risks or issues .
- Leadership and management style that generates support and commitment from internal and client teams.
- Ability to persuade / influence the client stakeholders of changes on approach / direction if needed.
AND the best of the rest
After going through our tailored induction programme, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options.
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive.
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company.
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company.
- Feel valued and learn lots!
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information.