AND Digital Consulting
Digital Transformation - Product Management
The Digital Transformation Product Consultant is an integral member of the AND Consulting team, helping our clients accelerate their digital journey through the power of product management.
We are looking for consultants to work on product-centric digital transformations at all levels. You will have experience and understanding of many aspects of product management - ideation, discovery, competitor analysis, roadmapping, strategy, new product launch and product innovation. This will be underpinned by your passion for helping our clients create the right product management capability, practice and culture within their organisations.
What you could be doing
- Develop product strategies to align with business vision for digital products and end-to-end online and offline customer experiences.
- Design and shape product organisations to enable new digital product discovery, delivery and operation.
- Prepare and deliver reviews and assessments of existing digital products, roadmaps and business strategy.
- Facilitate and deliver product vision and discovery approaches working closely with our clients.
- Setup Product Management capability including helping senior execs understand product ways of working, it’s benefits and the implications for their organisation.
- Set up new product teams and functions, governance forums, ways of working, toolsets and templates to embed the new Product ways of working
- Help product managers to build the Product Strategy and Vision - engaging with business stakeholders and supporting the conversation on why the transition to Product Management
- Introduce new and emerging product initiatives for AND Digital clients
- Review, plan, lead and execute activities required to improve effectiveness of digital product delivery for our clients
- Provide product leadership, working closely with client stakeholders at all levels
- Lead or contribute to the discovery, activation and shaping of all product aspects of an engagement
- Apply a commercial mindset throughout an engagement - considering total cost of ownership view on your recommendations
- Work closely with the AND Digital’s Clubs to ensure smooth onboarding and transition to a ‘build service’ from the Consulting engagement.
- Deliver the right product outcome, not just the agreed outputs.
- See the bigger picture in terms of the value the client is actually seeking.
- Get hands-on with the work, beyond leading and directing - producing key artefacts e.g. product roadmaps, onsite reviews, product visions, product strategy documents, operating models, designing and delivering of workshops etc.
- Help grow the Product practice within the AND Consulting team - artefacts, POV, templates, case studies, meetups, etc.
- Work across other practices (including Technology, Delivery and People) as demand dictates.
- A product specialism - you will have experience in a product management role - having been a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role -- and/or --
- Consulting and professional services experience, delivering product focused engagements ideally across a range of clients / organisations.
- Good knowledge of digital delivery - particularly through Product, Technology and people change.
- Ability to persuade / influence the client stakeholders with recommended product management direction.
- Comfortable moving between various client assignments throughout your career within the AND Consulting team.
- Highly organised, excellent communicator, with strong stakeholder management and consulting skills.
- Enjoy leading, driving and ultimately landing product change for your client amidst a complex set of risks or issues
- Ability to spot and action opportunities for your practice, AND Consulting or the company as a whole
AND the best of the rest
After completing our tailored induction programme, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi within our AND Consulting team.
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options.
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive.
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company.
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company.
- Feel valued and learn lots!
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information