AND Digital Consulting
Digital Transformation - People
The Digital Transformation - People Consultant is an integral member of the Consulting team, helping our clients accelerate their digital journey through designing and enabling the right operating models, organisation structures, ways of working, governance processes and cultural transition required.
We are looking for Consultants (at all levels) who have experience of working in large and complex people-enabled, digital transformations, You will have an understanding of many aspects of digital operating models, organisations structures, roles and the skills required within. All of this could be underpinned by your expertise in helping clients transform their ways of working and governance structures needed to successfully accelerate their digital delivery.
What you could be doing
- Work alongside the Digital Transformation Manager to support the discovery, activation and shaping of all people/organisational aspects of the engagement
- Design organisational structures, skills, roles and capability
- Design / improve ways of working for Agile, specifically how digital functions/roles operate alongside other existing business functions (IT, Marketing, eCom, Finance, etc)
- Develop business cases and look at options to get the new operating model up and running
- Transition the organisation to the new operating model including planning, communications and change management
- Provide insight into how to achieve cultural mindset / cultural shift required for Product based / agile way of working
- Educate senior executives, inside and outside of IT / Tech / Digital of what is a Product-based / agile way of working & the need for mindset change
- Assess the need and level of change required and designing, managing and executing behavioural change activities / programmes required to make the change happen
- Assess need and develop upskilling programmes (including Bootcamps), career paths and other supporting activities required to enable and embed the change
- Provide organisational leadership, working closely with client stakeholders - from HRD, CDO, CMO, CIO, CPO to core delivery team practitioner roles
- Apply a commercial mindset throughout an engagement - taking a total cost of ownership view on your proposed operating model recommendations
- Work closely with the AND Clubs business unit to ensure smooth onboarding and transition to a ‘build service’ from Consulting engagement
- Delivering the right people and organisational outcome, not just the agreed outputs - seeing the bigger picture in terms of the value the client is actually looking for
- Get ‘hands on’ with the work, beyond leading and directing - producing key artefacts e.g. Operating models, onsite skills reviews, role descriptions, people and culture strategy, transition plans, facilitation and delivery of governance forums/ workshops etc
- Help grow the People Advisory practice as part of the AND Consulting team - artefacts, POV, templates, case studies, AND Chats etc
- Work across other practices (Product, Delivery and Technology) as demand dictates
- Breadth of consulting and professional services experience, delivering people and organisational engagements ideally across a range of clients / organisations
- Have a consulting specialism - you will have spent the majority of your career in a consulting role - having been either an Business Analyst, a transformation consultant or have come through a change management consulting role
- Good knowledge of digital delivery - particularly through Product, Technology and people change, backed up with your own insights and POVs
- Ability to persuade / influence the client stakeholders with recommended operating model direction
- Comfortable moving between various client assignments throughout your career within the AND Consulting team
- You are highly organised, an excellent communicator, with strong stakeholder management and consulting skills, and credible at operating at a senior level
- You enjoy leading, driving and ultimately landing the people change for your client amidst a complex set of risks or issues
- Ability to spot and action opportunities for AND Digital either for yourself, AND Consulting or AND as a whole
AND the best of the rest
After going through our tailored induction programme, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi within our AND Consulting team.
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options.
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive.
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company.
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company.
- Feel valued and learn lots!
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information