AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy.
We work on large-scale, multi-industry, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects with best practice agile ways of working at the heart.
We are passionate about doing great work with interesting clients who we can take on a digital transformation journey.
We love to solve business problems with robust technical solutions, which we do by building products which are compelling, commercially viable and customer facing across multiple digital and e-commerce channels such as web, mobile, social and in-store.
Sometimes our work includes Greenfield projects where we can use the latest tech and other times we need to work with client’s legacy technology to get them to that point first.
This is an opportunity to share knowledge, nurture others, learn, innovate, build and deliver amazing digital products.
We care deeply about our people and have a focus on well-being and professional development. Read on to see how your skills and expertise could be part of our journey!
How we work:
We work in an Agile Scrum environment adopting Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques throughout the software delivery lifecycle. We are an ambassador on engineering best practices – advising Clients and our people on Scrum, product ownership and user story creation to name a few.
- You’ll be a client-facing Business Analyst or Product Owner, building product roadmaps, epics and user stories
- Working with our Clients onsite, you’ll deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- You’ll be working with other Business Analysts and Developers to facilitate this digital transformation at our clients using agile methodologies
- To deliver these exciting, customer-centric digital experiences, you’ll work closely with your scrum team and various client stakeholders to identify the best technology, create user stories, identify sprint goals and incrementally achieve the best quality outcome
- You’ll enjoy being involved in all tasks of the software life cycle – from creative design, analysis, documentation right up to testing!
- As an excellent communicator, you’ll liaise between clients and third parties as required to deliver exceptional digital products
- Your environment will be high-performance, delivery-driven, self-organising where your team will be multi-disciplinary
- We very strongly believe in upskilling: both at clients but also less experienced ANDis; coaching, mentoring and displaying your leadership qualities will make you a perfect fit AND Digital!
Teamwork and building rapport are core to AND Digital!
- Maybe you already have a strong track record in building digital products and utilising agile methodologies?
- We’ll want to hear about your experience in stakeholder management, previous products and systems you may have built
- You’ll feel confident in your ability and level of expertise, being able to recommend solutions to clients based on your background from industry and / or consulting
- Where have you supported the development of your team members?
- Coaching and mentoring our Clients and lesser experienced ANDis is important to us here at AND Digital!
- What are your thoughts on open dialogue and giving and receiving regular feedback?
We’re keen to see a mix of analytical genius as well as:
- A genuine interest and curiosity for all things digital across mobile, social and web
- We’ll want to hear about your prior experience in designing functional, user-focused digital customer experiences across various digital platforms
- You’ll illustrate to us your distinct ability to diagrammatically map out current and to-be solutions using business process mapping and use case mapping
- Are you a strategic thinker? Taking all aspects of the problem into consideration to offer efficient design solutions to challenges?
- We use mostly Scrum here at AND Digital – we’d love to hear about your awareness of Agile and any experience you might have had in using Scrum frameworks
- You’ll be familiar with prototyping tools such as Axure, Pidoco, Balsamiq, Mockflow, Gliffy
- You’ll believe in the power of A / B testing, user-testing and analysis of results using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Optimizely, Monetate
- Theoretical knowledge is vital too so we’ll be looking for a strong, suitable graduate qualification
AND the best of the rest
After going through our ANDBootcamp or ANDuction, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots