Through The Keyhole #32 – The Small Office Touches That Make A BIG Difference
2 September 2016 |
About a 2 minute read
We spend up to 60% of our waking hours at work!
Here at AND Digital, we believe it’s really important for our workplace to not only be a place where you come and work, but also somewhere where you feel at home. On top of having workplace massages, chair yoga, meditation, multiple clubs and societies to ensure people feel great at the office – We have a number of smaller touches that make our people feel right at home….
- Nespresso machine – not everyone has the time to visit a coffee shop whenever they feel like having a coffee. So people can have a quality coffee on the go – saving our people time and money!
- Fruit delivery – You are never too far from a banana or apple to keep those cravings at bay and to help our ANDis get their 5 a day!
- Spotify playlists – what better way to bring in the weekend – our personalised Friday playlist! Any one can add to the list so expect anything from electronic to 80s power ballads!
- Books – our library is growing! This is a good place for people to borrow tech books they might be interested in (we even have a channel on slack and monthly book club meeting!)
- A stocked beer fridge – On Friday our ANDis are welcome to crack open our famous red fridge and tuck in to a refreshing beer (or two) with the other squads. It’s basically like a mini house party with our pals!
- Furry friends – Over at our Dekker office in Liverpool street we love to have a dog in the office every now and then. Alfie the King Charles Spaniel, owned by James McGarry has been able to come in and chill in the office whilst the team get down to work!
Professionalising Digital Consultant
The Professionalising Digital Consultant is key member of the digital transformation team, helping our clients with their digital maturity journey and helping ANDigital grow the professionalising digital service.I'm Interested
Leader in Product Delivery AND passionate about developing others.I'm Interested